- Community Residences, licensed through the NYS Office of Mental Health, provide 24-hour supervised support to residents who require the most responsive care. The STEL staff work with residents to provide the skills necessary to transition to a less supervised setting and eventually to independence. Click here for more information.
- Treatment Apartments, licensed through the NYS Office of Mental Health, is also a transition program providing 24-hour on call support to residents living in a STEL apartment. Click here for more information.
- Supported Housing offers consumers the opportunity of affordable and permanent housing, while living independently in the community. Linkages with community providers, negotiations with landlords, supportive counseling and some assistance in daily living skill development are provided when appropriate. Click here for more information.
- Single Room Occupancy Residences (SRO) services are offered in Allegany, Chautauqua, and Southern Erie counties to individuals who require support services. These locations provide private rooms with common kitchen/living areas. There is no time limit placed on the tenantsí residency. Staff and consumers jointly develop housing and support service plans based on the consumerís interests, needs, and skills. Click here for more information.
- Adult Home Services are offered at Southern Tier Meadows. Southern Tier Meadows is a charming adult home providing 24 private,single rooms located just outside of Fredonia. While enjoying safe, quality, affordable housing, the residents also have the support of on-site staff 24 hours a day. This family styled home is operated by STEL and licensed by the Department of Health. Click here for more information.
- Affordable Housing is an option for low income disabled persons in the community to rent safe and clean housing. STEL is the landlord for units located in Dunkirk, Olean, and South Dayton, New York. Click here for more information.
- Housing Development and Property Management services are provided state wide in New York and in Western Pennsylvania. Click here for more information.
Case Management Services
Supportive Case Management and Intensive Case Management are comprehensive case management services serving persons in Cattaraugus County. The targeted population are individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and mentally ill chemical abusers. Participants are referred for case management services from various mental health services, government and community services agencies and self-initiated referrals. Individual support plans and home visitation schedules are developed. Click here for more information.
- Work Force is a vocational development and training program designed to help individuals choose and keep meaningful employment in integrated and competitive settings. Click here for more information.
- Compeer Chautauqua is a volunteer program that matches caring, sensitive, and trained volunteers with mental health recipients in one-to-one friendship relationships. A caring friend can help restore joy and hope to a life that is often empty of both. Click here for more information.